Thursday, September 27, 2007

Whenever I'm wrong, just tell me the song and I'll sing it ..

I'm gonna blog now, waiting for my download to finish in another couple of minutes. Remember a few weeks ago when I said I hated my connection. Yeah, I did say that.. My MSN keeps disconnecting and it takes so freaking long to upload a page.. But now, somehow it took a turn. My connection is damn freaking fast! My downloads, it can be done in 2 hours! I downloaded 3 shows last night and it was all done in the morning. Early morning!

I woke up at about 5 this morning. As usual now I can say.. I've been waking up at that time since puasa started. Anyways, since I was up, I did abit of studying.. Chem.. Read through salt then watched this new series Reaper.. It's the first episode and I think it's kinda boring. Lame shows like My Name is Earl. that kind of show. It's about this parents whom sold their first born's soul to the devil.. And now he has to help the devil collect escaped souls from hell.. And the thing is, the devil, he's good.. I mean, he don't look evil or speaks evil.. He's like a guardian angel guarding him.. weird right.

Anyways..
whatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoido.

I haven't been studying at all.. Maybe a little of chem but it took me 3 days to study a little of chem and I haven't begun on the others!! Honeymoon year so they sayy.. DAMN IT

Grey's is todayy! I can't wait ! What the hell time is it there or here when they say 9/8 Central? What time?? 9/8C