Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I say lets go, let's goo.

Yi Shen got my phone!! And he flaunt it before me! =( hahaa!!

Had another assembly todayy and it was killing me slowly!!! Slow, painful death! ;P It was so damn freaking borinnng!!
And I must say, Pn. Tan is seriously unbelievable! SERIOUSLY!

hey, let's say, if the person A didn't attend school and person B had a dateline to pass up this something to person A. So, person B thought, "maybe I'll pass it up tomorrow. What's the differences right." So, should person B did what 'it' did? or should person B just put it on the desk? A desk where everybody pass by all the time. Anyways, person B decided to bring it home and handed it to person A the next day but, person A said that it's person B's fault for not handing it up on time.. But actually, person A didn't attend school and person B had noone to hand it up to! So, who's at the wrong??

Please vote! Person A and person B will be revealed soon..

Dude, Heroes is ouuuutt ! ;P

I'm damn damn damn lazy to highlight words with different colours.

Going to Francis laterr. I'm damn lazy and Crystal better be there!! YOU hear me WOMAN!