Sunday, September 16, 2007

I need something to belive in

Here's something funny during the Press Conference. =)

Q. Felipe, interesting overtaking Lewis at the start of that session. I know it doesn't mean that much.
FM: It's always nice to overtake. Practice for the race.

I just don't understand what is Alonso's problem here! I don't know if it's true, but according the autosport.com, the Spaniard threatens his boss Ron to either let him be the number 1 driver or let him go, and threatens to go to the governing FIA about his 'new evidence'... He wants to cause troubles before going back to Renults! And I wonder how can he still be so cocky and show his face to the Ferrari drivers after what he riped off of them! sheehs!

I just downloaded the press conference! hehehee! Kimi was like, talking, looking at the camera! It feels like his talking and looking at me! HEHEHEE! I feel the rush of adrenaline!