Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Everybody up, everybody rocking

" I'm a musician. Wanna date me? "

What is Chemistry Peka in english?? The Peka part anyways.? Anybodyy..

Just now, I asked Pn.Uma what is the initial reading for our peka. The burette one. And she said it was 50cm. But I disagree! I said it was 0cm! Then I kena scolding kau-kau! She was like, if it's filled up, then the reading where got 0cm? It's a burette!! on top's reading is 0! Anyways, then, in tuition I asked Pn. Low and she said, it's definitely 0cm! I can't wait to rub that in her face! Scold me for no reason! shhs! Teachers! Think they're smarter that us in every thing.

Didn't do much in school todayy. Did my english oral! Rosdi is the most random person! He asked me to talk about beauty pageant in this country! He then asked Trina about local musicians! Oh wells..

After school, went for lunch at Kawloon! Rach went for a guitar lesson first, then Crystal said something about the ugliest one always get their orders last because the chef knows he/she is ugly or something! ahhaha! And Hollie was the last! As a defend, he's not at all ugly! =P

After that, Rach came and Cryst went.. Rach asked us to pre-order for her! Sai Toa See and Nisan noodle! She ate damn fast! We were like controlling her because she haven't even swallow the one in her mouth, she pop one more bite in! Then she sllluurrpp her nisan noodle! ahhahaha!!

After that, wandered around then went for tuition! Nothing much happened.

Today was funny.. In the car waiting to get down, I saw Crystal walking towards the school, then came Paul and Hollie, then I saw Whey Jinn then Jia Wen! then Queena! Everyone came at the same time! =) coolness!

What's wrong with my connection!! Freaking SLLLLLLOOOOWW!