Wednesday, September 5, 2007

50 miles to go..

By today, I appreciate Pn.Low's tuition class 10 times more than ever! Because of her teaching only I understand everything that Pn.Uma never tells us. Every time during an experiment, what she says to tell us when we're doing the experiment is ' I don't know anything, figure it out by yourselves ' I mean, that's like so totally helpful ain't it. Great advise!

Anyways, today was soo laggy! There was like almost 6 free periods which is good! I got to read by book! Poor Nisa. I usually talks to her the most in class but today I was into my book that she went talking to Nik instead. =( Well, during BM, I was totally ignoring her until it was time to go back. Not Nisa! The blessed teacher.

After school, we went for lunch at Sogimoto. ( is it the right name? ) It was pretty good. Not bad actually. Then, Crystal and Trina had to go for their music class so I just walked around with Hollie, Paul and Choo.. Speaking of, Hollie and Paul are like the two lame dynamic duo! Hollie is seriously very lame! Well after that we headed back to Choo's and Hershey pist on Hollie! wahahaa!

Here comes the inconvenience! I had to speed walk to tuition cose my mum couldn't come back and I called her earlier then she asked me to ask my sis then after like half an hour, I called my mum again and she said she couldn't come back cose she's washing her hair! Hollie's words, bless her! ( use holly words instead of bad words , which I think it's very funny ) So, I was exhausted after speed walking and climbing 3 flights of stairs.

Tuition was ohkay. I like tuition-ing with her. After that, I waited 10 minutes for my mum to come pick me but no sign so I walked home. Went home, she was there on the sofa sitting down so comfortably. I asked her in a harsh way,

Me : why didn't you come pick me up?
Mum : How I know, I was waiting for you to give me a call
Me : You do this every week, must I remind you to come pick me every time? Don't you know how to see the time?
Mum : How would I know.
Me : Why don't I'll be in charge of telling you when to eat your dinner and watch your stupid show?

Then I stomped upstairs. I was so pissed at her! So, I bath then went to sleep.. My sis woke me up with her everyday phone call... ' is there dinner at home? ' Every single day!

Then my mum came in and I was still very angry at her..

Mum : Help me with this ( a god gifted (holly word) new phone )
Me : Where did you get this?
Mum : My friend who sells phone gave it to me for free
Me : For free? ( asking questionably)
Mum : Yes lar.
Me : My phone is spamming people and it's spoil and I've been bugging you to get me a new phone, instead you got one for yourself. How considerable
Mum : Give me your phone I go fi..
Me : I don't want to fix it ( snapping at her ) I want a bloody new phone.

Then I went back to sleep and she got nothing to say so she just walked out. I hope she feels so guilty for what she put me through today!

I'm having bad days in school.. especially with the form 2's jerking me around! That girl is really a pain in the butt! She's going to see this coming!