Wednesday, September 19, 2007

turn out the light and what are you left with?

Nowadays I keep waking up at 4 something! Ish.. And once I wake up, I can't go back to sleep until it's like 5 something 6! Then it will be hard to wake up again!!

Today, woke up at about 5 something. Then noticed that my downloads is done!! PRISON BREAKkk!! Watch watch!! They cut off Sarah's character!! Poor Michael then!

Went to schooooooool ! Then this Zhee Yi keeps forgetting that the Malays berpuasa and she keep offering them food! How rude! Yeah Zhee, you're rude! ;P

It was so boring! Luckily Zahier came to school! He's like my singing partner! hahaha ... And Arif! He's like my Rubik's Cube guru. And I keep laughing everytime I get to do the whole thing.. So, at the end, they didn't want to teach me because when I laugh, I was like a crazy woman.. LOLS ;D Too excited larrr!

After school, we went for lunch.. No gang no fun lar!! hahaha but it was fun sitting there talking for hours. It's fun to have a girls time and just talking about stuffs.. without any judgements..

After that, I came home, showered and downloaded some shows.. Went for tuition and it was freaking cold in theree! It's so nice to go out after that..

Did my daily chores.. Took Zephyr for a walk then make their dinners.. If I don't take Zephyr for a walk, he'll be angry and won't come to me when I call him! Emo much?

I think I've lost interest in Prison Break! I wasn't as excited to watch it as much as I am with Gossip Girl and Grey's Anatomy!!! wooooh

Noooot going to school tomorrow! =). Gotta finish up the Interact stuff and I'm off !! STUDY STUDY! It'll be one time when I say this. STUDYY!