Monday, September 24, 2007

When the whole world is spinning and I'm standing still

I don't like my hair!

School was 'entertaining' today. The least I can say! Had that thingy in the morning where the form 3 shakes the teachers hand. Thank God they didn't have that last year. And if they did, thank MUMMIE for letting me not attend school! ;P

Rach has gone...... I don't want to finish that sentence because I don't want to step on her last nerve.. She'll probably scold me for writing this out anyways. Here's her status, even HariHaran can't make her laugh. There you go..

After recess, we had nothing but free period so me and Nisa decided to go down to the computer lab to do my accounts project. As much as I'm good on paper, I suck on comps. I'm not a computer person.. If something can't on or anything to do with the external computer, I'm not the girl.. Ask me to search or do other thing inside the program, that I'm familiar with.

Then went up to class and played BINGO... wasn't as fun as it sounds.. ;P And Paul can't stop gambling at the back.. I think that's the only thing keeping him coming to school every morning.

It was bloody hot today man! Freaking hot! Came back, did some studies then went to bed. After that, did my accounts. I don't know how am I gonna do the exams! Well, firstly, when I do my exercises, I'll have the answers to tell me what's wrong. How am I gonna know what's wrong in the exams without the answers?!?!

// I'm walking away!