Monday, September 10, 2007

There's more than me and youu

2007 Video Music Awards! I can't wait to watch!!

It's amazing how many moon-manS Justin took home!! =)
He is the winner of..

The Quadruple Threat of the Year
The Male Artist of the Year
The Best Choreography
The Best Direction

That is ALOOOOT of moon-manS!! =)

Britney Spears also appeared and did a performance for her latest song ' Gimme More'.. gees!

Enough of that !

Rach just can't stop talking about Laguna Beach and Stephen!! goodness!. Then today, we stared the bitch down. Tomorrow we'll do the pointing! hahahha..

I really <3 my whole class!! <3 them to bits! I couldn't ask for bet
ter classmates ever!

Edit @ 10.30 PM


Self-shocked! I was just watching the trailer and some few
clips of the upcoming show, Gossip Girl!! It's sooo, It's full of dramas! Serena is soo pretty, & Blair is so bitchy!( in a good way! All series needs a drama queen!) =P
And it's so cool that everyone will know when Serena walks in the door, with their gossips and side-kicks! So cool! And Nate, played by Chace Crawford! So cute!
Chace Crawford!! =)

Cast of Gossip Girl!
From the left : Dan, Serena, Nate ( in the car ), Chuck, Jenny and Blair

Man, now I'm eager to read the book! But I don't want to read it until I've watch the show. Because it will spoil the show if I read the book. Like Harry Potter.. In the movie, it's so disappointing! But I want to read the book! GOSH!

P/S : Rach, Chace is cute and charming and good looking! Don't say he's not good looking! Your taste abit off lately! =P