Saturday, June 16, 2007

You call it habits, I call it characters. xD

I love my friends. I know who my friends are and who my enemy is. haha. Not much of them though.

Man ! How can I not know that there's Formula One this week !!! HAHA.. I'll talk and talk about formula one. That's some people's characters le. They MUST at least have one topic to tell everyone about (hahaha). In my case, it's formula one, so everyone must excuse me and PLAY ALONG! HAHAHAHA =P

I wanna like, post some new pictures of Kimi in every of my post but I don't want to cose it will be boring seeing him all the time. HAHA for you guys reading I mean. ;p

Ooh, I remembered what I wanted to post in the beginning. HAHA.
So, today there's tuition for me.. Chemistry lar. Anyways, before it begins, my so-called-new-physics-teacher came in for a small brief talk and that's not all.. HIS PANTS WAS OPEN!! buckle and zip! OMG !! he walked to the side of me and I kept turning away !! after that 'one' wiped come out. scaryy ! He's teaching is oh-so-boring. And I don't get anything. If I had to choose, I'll choose Mr. VJ over him ! hands down. xD

Again, Formula talk. HAHA
Nick Heidfeld is getting better !! Better than what Kimi's doing anyways. Can't blame him, he's in a new team and learning more each day about it. I just hope he wins!