Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A hard place for me.

It's just so typical that I'll get all hyped up for a short while then every thing starts to screw up.

I was just oh-so-happy when my bro came back and I didn't stop to think about the down side of things.

My mum just completely changed personality. Then everyone will just start to mock me, calling McD as my best friend and stuff like that. At least give me a warm hello than ' you eat mcdonalds again '

youu gotta understand that I don't have a car and that mum goes to work at 8 and comes back at don't know when and a person has got to eat. What can I do when there's nothing to eat. Do you think I know how to cook my own rice? or cook pasta?

If you can't go out and you have nothing at home, you also will cook meggie mee but you will get bored of it in no time. and you'll just call McD's to make things easier..

And when a barking dog keeps barking at you while eating, you also will go up to your room to eat. Am I right.

Why are they judging me on everything I do.. I'll do what I like to do. that's not breaking the rules. eating mcd in my room..

I just hate it. I want to get away from all the judging scenes. There's just so much that I can take..

I AM happy that my bro is back. But don't you think that all you have to do to keep me happy is think that I'm a better person than that?

I also don't want to defend myself when my mum mocks about me to my brother. It's just a waste of time and saliva.. They can think what they want to think of me.

Just know that when things goes wrong for you guys, take a hard look at who's going to help you stand up. No body can be just perfect.