Friday, June 29, 2007

t.g.i.f

After days of not sleeping in the afternoons, I finally had my nap in the evening today.. It was good !!

I'm craving to play Taboo again but Jack and Laur
en don't want to plaay.. Lauren is busy playing her ' I spy ' little girls game =) where you have to find the stuffs mention in a messy room or something like that..

Didn't go to school again today but T.G.I.F..
There will be Formula One this weekend!! It seems like oh-so-long ago that I last watch it..

Anyways, Kimi is in a good fast car ! He was first in the first practise session and second in the second practise after Massa! Let's see how it goes tomorrow !! C'mon KIMI ! puush !


Alright, I went for brunch with sisters and bro at Nam Heong. That's why I was late to tuition so I decided not to go.. I've gotten lazy since bro came back.. Lauren too! She didn't go work today! Patients are dying, Lauren ! =P


Well, came back and watch Hidden Palms. woot. I heard that that show is going to be off the air cose it's not very good in US or something like that.. Oh wells. They need more nice new seriess!!!

Ready and steady once again for dinner =P. This time we went to Pantai.. Some seafood place some where lost. hahaaa. When bro is back, w
e tend to go out all the time for either dinner or lunch! My bro is too pampered don't you think? =P !! HAHAHA..

Look at this fisshh! It's freaking huge! Don't worry, Jean is here to sapu it all !

Ta-da! my magic finished that upp!

hahaa, this is jessie's to eat it all upp!

yeah, I'm always in charge of finishing up the fish and jessie is in charge of finishing up the prawns and crabs. & uncle gordon will finish up his packet of cigarettes! hahaha, mummie will just sit there.

Look at them! Seriously, don't they have nice food in Russia/New Zealand?? come on, there manyak *Baaa baaa*..

The three king and queens still eating when I'm so full and my tummy hurts from all the laughterr.

nice to eat lehh? hahhaaaa!