Saturday, June 2, 2007

On a Monday gotta wake up on a Tuesday

It's my 100th post !! yay me =)

My holidays are seriously going by really boring and painful !! I want to have fun and relax, recharged before I have to go back to school. shhsh!

DD came over today.. haha to social withZephyr. They actually get along very well but Zephyr can't leave DD alone.. In fact, the funny thing is, Zephyr that is the bigger one is scared of DD which is like 1/4 his size! DD is a toy poodle which is sOooOoO small and light. ahha.. Most dogs fight when they first met but no, they get along pretty well...


Toy poodle : DD


Daschund :Zephyr

I had nothing to do so I decided to change my blogs template.. It doesn't take long tho'..
I wanna go Uncle Gordon's condo to swim and play tennis and badminton and bball !! All those fun times in that condo last year!!

I am damn bored !!!! Give me something to do !!
Random : Charmed can ever get boring watching it over and over again! xD