Thursday, June 21, 2007

Lets get it over with !

I've challenged myself to not write about that oh-so-hot guy for at least one whole page of my blogspot.. I can do it !! But after that, you guys will read nothing but him !! haha. I'm ber-sabar-ing now ! I can do it =)

School is so boring. No action, no fun !. Seriously.. And we gave Pn. Cheang a new name. Ready? Dragon Lady ! Her nose looks a little like a dragon don't you think? plus, with all her red shirts and her red dye, it totally matches a dragon lady!

I'm having so much fun sitting with Sei Ham Sup Poh. She's so totally crazy and damn straight forward ! She's just tells you off ! I love that about her.. =D.. And she's not judgemental ! She'll do what she wants, when she wants.. She's so random too! Kinda like me now, talking about her ! HAHAHA. the point is, she's the girl who brings orange and really believe that 50% of the vitamins in orange comes from the smell !! HAHAHA! =D

I'm trying to make this long so that it will be over with soon! x)

Oh, today... I was unlucky but Trina got really unlucky! I was in the toilet when my bra snapped !! just before Zhee quoted some ones quote on 4 N's door. Something about " love is running without a bra " she kept quoting that after I told her.. And that Rach can't stop looking at it! shhhehs! =.=.

Anyways, Trina got sprayed by her Sarsi when she opened it.. ahaha, then she got hit by a basketball on her way in the class! what do you call that, = Unlucky!

I don't know what to write edy!

till next time, it's raining. uhh baby it's raining. ( seriously )