Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cute peoples with Cute voices

Alright, a day to blog... Noticed that so many people now days ever blog after school re-opened. Including me.

Actually, I have a very silly reason why I didn't wanna blog.. well, it's because I don't want Kimi's picture to move down. HAHA. and it's Kimi in the previous post's picture. yeah. HAHA. stupid right, I know. =D

Anyways... They changed the time table again..with different teachers. Some of them I like but some not so much.. I liked Kamarul, Pn. Uma, Pn. Aswati, and my previous moral teacher! Now, I only like my english teacher. I like Pn. Yong too actually! but now it's Faustina.. yuck! =.+

HAHAHA.. just now, I was listening to the questioning session with Kimi and the Kids.. Kimi visited the Montreal school of something. some primary school with little kids.. Anyways, it was so hard listening to what he said.. gosh. AHAHA.. I replayed and replayed so many times just to catch some words that he said.. One of the question by the kids was so funny..
He asked Kimi " How did you drive so fast ".. How cute was that !! hahaha..=)

I have nothing to do !!. jees!