Saturday, June 30, 2007

karma catches up quickly!

*Burrrp* Dinner was finger licking good, KFC. hahaha

I didn't do anything much today expect play Lauren's little girls ga
me. It's very addictive.. I've finish playing the whole game.. haha and now, my mum is playing it too =P

Bro and Lauren is out all day so that was why we didn't go for
dinner. Anyways, I gotten to play Taboo again last night until late. Was playing with my sis, her friend and her friend's boyfriend. They are so funny..hahahhaa

Vince : Bee, like to suck
Sarah : cork.. * laughing

Vince : no, like to suck one..


The answer was dracula ! HAHAHHA.. damn funny
Then again,

Sarah : The one I put in my beg
Vince : Condoms.


The answer was purse. ahhaa. then,

Sarah : What am I doing now?
Vince : Not having sex with me

The answer was games.


So funny man!! Lols. Anyways, after that I started playing The Little House of Treasures. That's the name of Lauren's little girls game. I played until 3 in th
e morning..

Ooh, forgotten to mention that I have a new puppy! It's a mini poodle.. but it's very ugly now cose terpaksa to shave it bold.. My mum took it back from Rawang cose it was so poor thing. the owner tied him out in the tree the whole day and gave only water and bread. So, my mum took it backk. But I think he's got mental problems. I
t's pretty scary sometimes.


That's not the good part. The good part is, my mum let him sleep with her on her bed! Like wth? She never let Zephyr climb on her bed ever and now the new pup is sleeping with her! Ooh, his name is Coffee btw. hahaha.. weird huh? lols. don't know my mum lar. Me and my sis agreed on Coco but she didn't want it, then I suggested Dolce but she says it sounds like torture so she lagi don't want. ahaha

Alright, karma is a bitch! My sister recently sprain her ankle and I was imitating her way of walking like some cripple. Today, I pokai-ed and sprain my ankle and NOW i'm walking like how sis did! Sucks .. Karma is a totaly bitch!