Monday, June 18, 2007

Movie/Series spree!


I was watching this movie yesterday at the hotel.. It's called The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. It's a damn nicee movie! for teenagers.. hahaa..

There's like, Alexis bledel from Gilmore Girls, America Ferrera from Ugly Betty, Amber Tamblyn from Joan of Arcadia and Blake Lively from the up-coming series Gossip Girl..

They're filming the second movie and I'm looking forward to watch it.


Alright, this movie is about the pair of pants they bought during the summer holidays and each of them are going to different places for their holidays.. They made a pack to each have the pants.. They mail the pants over to each other and stuff.. hahaa. it's really nice!

The guy is Oliver Trask from The OC. the gurl I don't know =)

Aside from that, I was like.. jobless so I went googled The Oc and went to IMDB to check out Zach from season 2. Clicked him and viewed his past shows and movies.. So, I clicked on Hidden Palms, googled that and found out that it looks like a nice series. It's new on the CW so I'm downloading it. Go check it out if you want to. Hidden Palms

There's lots of hot guys =P.. anyways, so then, I googled the movie that I watch.. the travelling pants one, and click on Blake Lively to see her background of movies, then I saw gossip girls which was very familiar, so I also googled that and went to wikipedia.. that's when I remember Whey Jinn talking about it. So, i clicked on every guy and they're oh-so-hot! =P