Saturday, June 30, 2007

I need a free time, I need to get away

Massa edges out Hamilton for pole =)

Formula One Qualifying Results :

  • 1st : Felipe Massa ( good job Massa! find that speed! )
  • 2nd : Lewis Hamilton ( not bad ! way to go )
  • 3rd : Kimi Raikkonen ( aww c'mon! Lets go tomorrow! )
  • 4th : Robert Kubica ( are you sure you can race? Improving! )
  • 10th : Fernando Alonso ( HAHA, engine problems, you get loads of that! )


Woot, Can I say that this race is all in favours of the Ferraris? They have found the speed that they need and now, Alonso won't be a near treat because he'll have a 10 place penalty for changing engine. =)

Come on Kimi !! Damn it, Schumi is there! Can Kimi win? I know it's not because of Schumi that Kimi can't win but I'm a little too superstitious !!

Lets see what goes on tomorrow! =) C'mon ! Ferrari 1, 2 !!

Edit ++

Alah! I just read the news that Alonso did not suffer from engine failures. It was his gearbox failure! Therefore, he won't receive any penalty! CHEH! c'mon lar !