Friday, June 22, 2007

Talks like a gentlemen when you were young.

My mum can read me like a book.

On Tuesday I asked :

Me : Mum, can I go Bukit Jalil on Sunday?
Mum : for what?
Me : cheerleading competition.
Mum : * look at me * . Don't want lar. cannot ( said casually )


I took my mum seriously cose she don't really say 'cannot go' unless she thinks it's really dangerous for me.

Today I asked her again with a lie :

Me : Mum, can I go to the curve with Ely and Crystal on Sunday?
Mum : NO! I know what you're doing, you want to go Bukit Jalil.

Me : what are you talking about?
Mum : Go away lar you.

Smart smart mummie ar.. hahaa =P. I'm going to ask her again until she cracks ! I can be very persuasive! ;P HAHA..


Today, I was doing work the whole day in class. a big pat on my back!

Came back home from tuition, showered and went straight to bed.. Woke up by my cousin's voice! I tell you, it's like chalk scratching the blackboard ! F*ck. I straight away on my Ipod but couldn't sleep anymore.

So, when I woke up, I noticed awfully alot of ants on the table, found the source! It was in my cupp !! I quickly put it in the sink and on the water ! My Gawd, there were SOooOoO many ants inside ! I was like shit shit shit.. then, there were still some more on the table so I took a wet cloth and wiped it. And just when I thought I got it all, I noticed sOooOoOo much more coming from my study table !! I quickly took the H20 thingy !! F*cking alot man !! I was so scared ! it was like millions !

Anyways, I decided to clean up the table since my bro is coming back.. I do it every year !

15 minutes past ......



30 minutes past...


45 minutes past..


1 hour past..


Finally ! finish cleaning upp! So neat. Took a shower then went down to the hectic living room where all my aunties are ! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM ! and their child ! HAHAHA. serious..
My sis is out, so that makes me one of my mums..
Nat didn't come, so that makes Nick one of my aunts
Carolyn, only child
Keenan, only child.

Everyone has one here! =D I like my family, it's not like others who hates each other so much but is forced to be together.

That's all I did today..

The only bummer of this week is that I can't make it to Yi Wenn's party at HILTON HOTEL !! F*ck my mum ! She purposely make family dinners on the day I want to go out. She's a female dog =P

I guess I deserved it for calling her sei pat poh so often ! I blame Zhee Yi for making me addicted to that word that I can't stop using !