Sunday, June 24, 2007

All good things must come to an end.

All the random stuffs are coming out.

Don't you guys think that John Cusack is handsome for a guy his age? or Richard Gear? Don't you think that Brad Pitt has a hot face? Paul Walker has a hot body? =)

I was watching E-News.. I'm a 8 poh.. hehee. I keep myself entertained by watching those 'lam jap yeah' ..

I want to own a Ferrari or a BMW in the future and move to Paris ! haha..

I want to learn French, German, Italian and Finnish.

I don't like to watch Canto series already. More towards english series.

I want to be ... My future is not written in stones yet.

I really want to drive but I'm kind of afraid to.

I want to get my new phone so badly

I'm starting to think that my camera's quality is not even close to good.

I have a lot of homework that haven't been attended to.