Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm still ON time !

I'm changing my layout again ! Nothing this days is sticking.. I get bored with it easily ! I want to use the blogskin punya, but I don't know how.

Anyways, big news.







I TOLD YOU I CAN GO ONE WHOLE PAGE WITHOUT KIMI RAIKKONEN !!






ain't it a BIG news? =P

Anyways, this week was really a blast. My sis, Lauren and I are edy planning where to go for holidays when my bro comes back.. Altho' I don't have holidays, I'm going to self declare! HAHA..

Uuh, yesterday I went to Alexis for dessert !! It was nice. Not to say it's the bomb, but it definitely beats other cakes' ass! =) I didn't know it was just beside Francis !

This cake is the bomb! It's very so the nice ! hahaha..

Lauren asking who the hell is the girl x) Actually, I forgotten what she asked.

This cake is just right. Not to sweet ! yumm! =)

Oh, thank god for the ' SAVE NOW' thingy at the bottom which will save to draft every time I stop typing ! Because I always press the wrong button and it will go back to the previous page ! Pheew!

I can't wait ! weeeee =)