Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Bros - Shoping 'queen' xD

I was having headaches the whole time after school. It even hurts when I laugh. =(

Went back home at around 4 something after interact. It's not really fun anymore. I don't really look forward to this years IU day. It will suck even more if me
and my friends don't get post on the BOD. it will suck so badly!

Anyways, came back showered and then watched Devil Wears Prada
again x) Just when I was about to fall asleep, my bro came back and asked me to go out with him and Lauren. So, just followed lar.. Went there to get Lauren's new Nose shoe then went to get some new shirts for bro..

We made him where all types of different coloured T-shirts. hahah
even hot pinks. =P

He eventually bought this shirt.. PINK! also known as 'salmon' haha =P

WAH, Hot PINKK ! hahaha.. he's complaining. =) His hair is dammnn long!

Doesn't he look like Ximen from the F4 guys.. The Meteor Garden one. hahaa

Random : Eek, my bro started smooching Lauren in public! Are they still in New Zealand/Russian timee? I was like.. Haiyoooh!

Ooh after that, we went in to Body Shop, then I so itchy hand go put the strawberry plus grapefruit body and hand lotion. After some time, my hand because so itchy and it was getting red-er by the minute. I quickly go wash it off. Seriously itchy hands. hahaa

After that, we walked around then went for dinner at Dome.. Man, I ordered something that I once again can't finish cose I ate late lunch. Wait, what do you call meals after lunch but before dinner? cose before lunch and after breakfast is called a branch right. so, before dinner and after lunch is called? scratch your head and think about it ler.

Sharing a bowl of Mushroom sooup! Sluuurp!

Lauren's SHEPHERDs pie. She said it doesn't taste that good..

My Pastaa! It's very creamy but no taste so my bro was trying to be Jamie Oliver " add a punch of salt and paper " hahaha..

Hottie McHottie and Cutie McHottie! HAHAHA..
" But it's Dolce "! =)