Monday, June 18, 2007

Jeanette-La & Jessica Kowk

I'm so sleepy. Yet I'm still blogging. It's edy 4 am.. decided to skip school tomorrow. =)

Went to Shangri-La today with sis and Nick. Initially to eat Japanese buffet.. It was nice.. yumm yumm yummie. Anyways, after that, we went up to Uncle Gordon's suite.. hahaha.. And I became Jeanette-La again xD.. This time, we didn't order room service.. while Uncle Gordon is on MOD, he MUST only eat one t
ime at a place.. like for example, call room service only once, eat at Lemon Garden and other restaurants only once.. haha.. we didn't sapu everything =P

Anyways, I was being myself, curi-curi everything.. hahaha. wore this bath robe all day.. So, I stole that back too xD.. Very comfortable larr... Went there in the afternoon so I didn't shower before leaving the house, went there to take a shower.. after that, Nick followed and later on, my sis too.. While my sis was in the s
hower, I told Nick that I wanted to bathe again because it's soo damnn nice!! He too agreed. Then moments later, my sis came out and said that she wants to bathe again later on.. hahahaa. it is THAT good.

Alright, funny part.. Uncle Gordon have to make rounds every 2 hours.. So, when he was downstairs greeting everybody, making his rounds. Me and my sis took everything of his which is his work suit, beg pack, his CIGARETTES ( most important thing ), his boxers and his shaver and locked it into the safe !! HAHAHAA.. he came back up looking for it everywhere! haha.. that was so funny!!

- strawberriess!! - - Choc & fruits in the room - - The dining room -
- Mags and stationary! - - The bathroom- - The other half of bathroom -

It was really a 5 star hotel.. There's everything and anything you need. There's like, an emergency torchlight, iron + ironing board, shoe stretcher, brush to clean your shoe, hairdryer, even umbrella!! stationary, fruits, and the best one is chocolate on pillows!
House keeping will come in the room and tidy the place then put little chocolates on the pillow..


- me, the bed is oh-so-comfortable! - - Jessie, looking at her oh-so-confusing map - -Nick, buying our dinner, can con his ass -

I'm so glad I stole the bath robe back cose there's the room smell which i like very much!