Saturday, June 23, 2007

10 minutes will make it alright

Today was a day full of excitement. =)

Went for Lunch at Fu-kuya.. ( don't know how to spell that place name ). It's actually one of the owner of Wa-Raku who opened it. Japanese Fine Dinning. its good but I don't know how to eat the starters. I just like the sushi there. =P

Anyways, went out the whole dayy.. Went to Jalan Ampang I think, to buy new watches. I got one.. We went there initially to find glasses frame for my auntie.. After all that, it was edy an hour before 6. My mum gotta rush to send me to The Curve to watch movie with my cousin.. Reached there 30 minutes before 6.

I edy knew that she'll take damn long to get here eventho' she stays there.. The Pelangi Condo which is only like 5 minutes of walking distance.. So, I went all the way to Borders to read magazines.. Just then she called me to get popcorn for Keenan. Fine, I rushed there because it was almost six.. Walk all the way to the other end, got the popcorn and waited there for about 10 minutes.. Called but never pick up! What's the use of having a hand phone when you don't pick it up !!

Anyways, saw them, went in and waited for another 20 minutes for the movie to start.. Went for Fantastic Four. =) Finally, I get to watch it.. I don't really like to go Cineleasure to watch movies. There were this buzzing sound which was very annoying !! And in the movie, Reed don't have his accent ! He has an accent in real life !.. hahhaa..

Anyways, after that, went for dinner.. then went back to my aunts house.. Nat sent me back at around 11 ++.. My mum and sis was at home in their own rooms. I feel damn grand coming back last.. hehee !! I never do that before. Yet, I'll have loads of opportunity to do it in the near future. =)

Ooh, I found my Into The Blue again !! gotta find my Fantastic Four and She's The Man next ! it tend to pop back out when you're not looking for it. =P

OH man ! I can't go to the Cheer 2007 thingy ! =( .. bummer..
I asked my mum again today :

Me : mum can I go or not?
Mum : cannot lar

After 10 minutes,

Me : NOW, can I go?
Mum : no, no ,no !

After another 10 minutes,

Me : NOW? I can go right?
Mum : Stop asking. My answer is No ! Lauren is coming tomorrow!
Me : And that makes it an excuse!