Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Satisfaction II

- I wanted to write satisfaction but JieYing beat me to the chase! =P -

Such a hectic day todayy.

My day started by seeing Paul early in the morning. shhs! ahaha.. Woke up, went down and there was Paul, sitting down watching Pool. My grandmother somehow likes his soOOoO freaking much! WHY AR? She asked me if he wants anything to eat as he told her he haven't had his breakfast when she asked. Then I was like " I also haven't eat my breakfast la, never ask me.. and FYI it's only 9! "..


After that, called McDonalds.. Ate in the living room with my sis with us while watching Oceans Twelve.. end up, I was watching it by myself throughout the end. Paul went up without me knowing and my sis had to go work. Shhhs! No fun watching alone altho' I'm use to it... Come to think about it, everyone in my family have to watch a movie to fall asleep! I'll be watching charmed or friends and my sister will be watching prison break or something.. and my mom will either be watching Pretty Woman, Cadet Kelly or What A Girl Wants. ahaha.. weiird


Anyways, I slept the whole afternoon while Paul used the comp and it shut down like 3 times when he used it.. =.=

WoOoOt. Downloading Las Vegas Season 2 !! i
t's the second night and it's edy 60% done! So happy.. Yet, don't know how so, Season 1 is missing !! it's nowhere to be found. Kik sei me!!


I was watching the French Open just now and Feddie was like struggling on the second set !! I was so worried. And when he's in trouble or anything he'll still keep his cool so it's hard to tell if he was frustrated.. that set he lost 1-6. shhs. but he came back !! FedEx won against Tommy Robredo with 7-5,1-6,6-1,6-3.. hehee! =) && the funny part was, Robredo randomly rubbed the old guy's head! HAHAA. you know, the side court people.. I don't know who are they but it was so FUNNY!