Tuesday, June 26, 2007

S U P R I S E!!

OHMYGAWD OHMYGAWD OHMYGAWD OHMYGAWD OHMYGAWD!

My Bro is back !!! He surprised us all !!!! he told us that he was coming back on the 6th. He even told Lauren, his girlfriend that he's coming back next week !! OMG ! We even planned to pick him up at the airport on that day! But he surprised us!

He came back !! TODAY.. My grandmother told me ..
She told my mother :

* door bell rang *
Grandma : You're son come back
Mum: ( showering ) WHAT? which son (think it was Nick, cousin)
Grandma : you're son lar !

then, when I came back home from tuition with paul, looked that the table with a beg that looks alot like my brothers.

Me : Eh, who's beg is this? Like Jack's one!
Paul : is it your brothers?
Grandma : your brother's one lar.
Me : HUH! he's not coming back until next week
Uncle Gordon : ( shouting from the window ) Don't listen to your grandma, it's not your bro's one.
Me : WHAT THE HELL !
Paul : Chill, Jean
Me : ( ran upstairs. ) He's luggage is not here also.
Paul : you sure he's back?
Me : ( ran back down ) You're lying. he's luggage is not here also.
Uncle Gordon : ( shout from the window ) In my room lar
Me : ( check the room ) OMG !! He's back !!!!! * jumping and laughing with joy beside paul *
Paul : You're DAMMN happy right !!

OMG He's backk !! Lauren didn't even know about it !!

It seriously is a SURPRISE!!

I'm guessing that Paul is damn scared of me !

I'm so freaking happy that words cant explain!

But, where am I going to sleep then!!