Monday, June 4, 2007

Keep Your Hands Of My Comp!

And the WINNER of phones isss :
CONGRATULATIONS W580i !!!

Gonna get it sooner than I thought!! Wahahaha! I'm so excited =) =D

I'm bored.. watched Prada Wears Devil and got addicted to " hmm, that's all " hahaha

Slept just now because it was raining.. It's proven that rainy days are nice to sleep cose it's soothing. AHAHA..

Uuh, bought Oceans Eleven last night. Took DD along and he kept pissing everywhere! He pist on my sisters shirt twice ! haha then he shit.. luckily my sis saw his doing that position and took it outside. he shit dammmn alot that time and it was water-y! thank god not in that carpet-ed shop! Or else I gotta find a new DVD shop!..

Jackson is coming back soon so that means I won't have a room to sleep in !! that's the only con of him coming back.. and the room is so messy! where am I gonna put everything?!?! Ahh and and, he's going to re-format the comp and eventually it will break down and spoil. the mother board will die or something. only this time, Mummie warned that she's not going to get a new comp if it happens. So Jack, keep your hands of this comp!

OMG! did I write Prada Wears Devil !!!! stuuuuupid ! =.= Devil Wears Prada!!
Man I miss 101 Dalmation! " By tonight, I'll be wearing your puppies.. woof woof HAHAHAH " =P