Wednesday, June 6, 2007

BLUE blue Moon

I was craving for food the whole day today! hahah I had a 'food talk' the whole evening. =) it was fun but not so fun when you can't eat what you're thinking of.

I was so pissed in the morning when I found out that this someone who came to my house yesterday went through my stuffs, mostly pictures without my permission.. And when I confronted him, he said that I was sleeping. that's not even an excuse! like that might as well go through my mom's room too! Damn pissing off and it's not that I'm pissed because of what is mine, it's someone's pictures that is labeled P&C. fuckeded him!!

Anyways,

My download is almost done!! Las Vegas !! I'm so excited =) but I'm a show spoiler and I watched a few episode that was done. ahah it's me lar, I can't help it. I'm vulnerable when it comes to series. =P

I didn't know that me and Crystal have same thoughts. Well, had a little chat with her just now and here it is :

jeanette *: what did you eat today?
crystal ت: mihun goreng
crystal ت: suck=.=
crystal ت: cause i don't wanna eat it
jeanette *: i ate that too!!!!
jeanette *: chow mai fun rigght?
jeanette *: same ar?
crystal ت: haha yah la
jeanette *: cool
jeanette *: what do you really one to eat?
crystal ت: i still want my asam laksa
crystal ت: XD
jeanette *: me too!!!!
jeanette *: eh!! i was thinking just now in bed if we go i wanna eat asam laksa at jusco there that one!

crystal ت: i knoooo
crystal ت: I've been thinking bout it too
crystal ت: sheesh

wahahha!! then i felt like eating everything in this world that has gotta offer!! LOLs. uuh I learned something new recently that LMAO is Laughing My Ass Off... ahha I thought it was lame-o! AHahaha!

I just realise that I'm missing out on many many new movies that came out. I think the last movie I watched in cinema was.. I don't remember. hahaa shit, I really don't remember..stupiid =.=