Saturday, June 16, 2007

I've got the fever !

T.G.I.F - not so much!

I was home alone the whole day today and probably tomorrow too! On top of that, there's nothing to do ! To kill time today, I've finished my acc school homework and english essay which I thought of not doing earlier.

I'm so bored !! Jessie is out, as usual, mum went kei poh with her si lai friends & Uncle Gordon is on MOD - Manager On Duty at Shangri-La. I wanted him to take me with him and the whole Jeanette-La came up, but he still didn't want to take me along. He gets a damn kick ass suite and room service for free. haha, ohkay I eat he pays! hahaha.. wait, I don't think he needs to pay.. does he? not fair, I wanna be Jeanette-La again =P

It sucks seeing a movie or anything at home alone. In this case it's Formula One. It's tonight and no one will be watching it with me. It's so boring watching alone! Formula One time should be a ritual in this family.

Jessie used to be the formula one freak in this house.. and now it's passed on to me. haha.. we're proven related xD