Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Red Rules!

My connection is so slow !! && cacated ! this always happens when I'm downloading something.

Downloaded Hidden Palms, and the series is almost same as The OC. gated community, new guy to the block, troubled girl, like the girl who's edy got a boyfriend and stuff.. Almost same but with dis-functional families. ( not like the Cohens )

haha, just now I begged my mum to go collect my report card.. because, I'm kinda proud I didn't get any red marks this semester.. =) And I don't know how to calculate my percentage.. Do I divide it by 9 or 10. I didn't sit for one.. Let's see, if I divide it by 10, it will be 50.3 but if I divide it by 9, it will be 55.8.. and I got lower than Paul so that means it's 50.3 but if so, Serene's one is divided by 8 cose she's higher than Paul.. get it? hahaha.

Tuition was hectic !! I gave up on the question.. because of CRYSTAL'S CALCULATOR !! throw that bad boy away and get a new one !!

I'm bored... x(