Friday, June 29, 2007

last night I couldn't get an answerr

Uuh, Went to Shangri-La for dinner.. before that, I spent my whole day in sis room since I don't have one!.. figuring out how to use it...

While doing that, I had a One Tree Hill marathon.. hahah
a.. =)

Ready and steady for dinnerr... Me or my sis had got to follow my mum to The Pub for dinner and someone had to follow the twosome gruesome to Lemon Garden.. So, me and my sis used rock-scissors-paper to decide.. I said, the loser follows mummie cose mum is a loser. Ended up, I followed her =P

Anyways, the dinner I had wasn't even close to good.
It was fantastic!! I ordered a SHEPHERDs pie cose I was craving for it. =) and I made a right choice! It was so filling and delicious! My mum ordered a 13 inch long sausage thingy. hahahaha... and I had two drinks for free =) and with 50% off, our dinner was only RM 32.. worth eating ! yummie.. Plus, the people person there was extremely nice. After that, went to Lemon Garden to join my sis and them both.. I wanted to eat the strawberries but that waiter was being a total ass hole said that if I eat, he's going to charge me. He was seriously a bitch! I'll fire him on the spot! No manners at all !!

My honey yummie shepherds pie! hehee =)

Mummie's 13 inch sausage!

The dessert. I wanna eatt x(

That's a chocolate pizza. FYI

Don't they serve food in Russia/New Zealand, hungry piggies?


Booo, tennis !!

FedEx wonn against some fella with long name.. Juan Martin del Potro with 6-2, 7-5, 6-1. The match was suspended yesterday due to rain and was continue today. W
ooh. I like the shirts that Feddie wears. It's a must that they wear all white there. I don't know why too. heheeee, here are some feddie's dress code :-

With his T-shirt inside and a sweater vest on the outside. Stylish and polite at the same time

He is unzipping his pants from the side.. It is so totally cool! =P

He's the only one wearing gold coloured.

I don't feel like going to school tomorrow.... let me think..

5 minutes...




7 minutes


yeah, I don't think I'll be seen in school tomorrow. =)


Yeah, played Taboo just now.. hahahaa.. Lauren was so mad at kor that we kept changing partners but I can't coop with my bro's high standard english..

Steam room - trains don't you electric, don't you rail use what? TRAIN ! can't it be like what fish or something? hahaha.. then changed again.. overall, funn.