Monday, June 4, 2007

Deep Shit Day !

Did I woke up from the wrong side of the bed today? Why is everything so messed upp!

Alright, it's time for the truth.. I did something very shitty and shady towards Ely last night by talking about her to Adam. He started asking me about Ely and things went on.. I said something that I shouldn't have said but it was the truth that will hurt Ely but I didn't know that that stuffs will find it's way back to her. She was so upset and hurt and I was so sorry.. Someone must have told her. So as her friend, I told her the truth, I even gave her the chat log of the conversation between Adam. I'm guessing he was the one who told her. THANKS.

I'm in deep shit and I don't know how to show my face in front of her...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! why must we have mouth to talk about other people !! I'm so angry at myself..