Wednesday, June 20, 2007

All I can do it.. say my name , say my name!

I'm bored! =(

Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head.

1. Crystal
2. Rachel
3. Vivian
4. Trina
5. Elyza
6. Jun Cheng
7. Whey Jinn
8. Paul
9. Jia Wen
10. Siti
11. Kimberly
12. Jie Ying
13. Tze Weng
14. Kimberley
15. Lutfi
16. Zhee Yi
17. Hollie
18. Royce
19. Su-li
20. Azahari

How did you meet 14?
-Kimberley, hmm, I can't recall. Std. 1 or younger

What would you do if you have never met 1?
- crystal, I'll probably move on. HAHA, I'll DEFINITELY miss out all the fun in the world

What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
- Azahari & Jia Wen, it's then when pigs can fly high

Did you ever like 19?
- Suli is crazy!

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
- JC & Hollie? hahaha.. that might just happen! AHHA kidding, NO!

Describe 3.
- Viv for me is a FFK-queen! haha. she's wonderful!

Do you think 8 is attractive?
- Paul, Oh yeah, for a girl ! HAHA..

Tell me something about 7.
- Whey Jinn, she's very unpredictable, pretty and outgoing. easily approachable =) loves stripes

Do you know any of 12's family?
- Jie Ying's? She's very secretive! haha, she don't let me get to know her family. =P

What's 18's favourite?
- Royce, Hell if I know. ahahha.. hmm, he likes to talk!

What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you?
- Kimberly, I hope she does! As a friend!

Who is 9 going out with?
- Jia Wen is going out with her friend that is a boy and closer! =D

How old is 16 now?
- Zhee is 15 now. little girl!

When was the last time you talked to 13?
- Tze weng? I talk to him every time! In class.

Who's 2's favourite band/singer?
- Rachel's fav band is in chinese and I can't pronounce that word!

Would you date 4?
- Trina? hahaa.. never know with that girl! I'm kidding.. I'm guessing NO.

Would you date 7?
- Whey Jinn, would you? HAHAHAHA.. I like her more towards a friend! =)

Is 15 single?
- Lutfi, I think he is. or not, he's funny! he's one hell of a guy!

What's 10's last name?
- Siti Fatimah binti... I never asked !! Maybe it's just Siti Fatimah!

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 13?
- Tze Weng, ahha I use to think he's damn yeng in form 2 ! HAHAHAHA

Which school does 3 go to?
- Viv, Tanjung Durian! AHAHA, if so, that means I go there too!... Hartamas! =D

Where does 6 live?
- JC stays at Siara Mas !

What's your favourite thing about 5?
- Ely, She's my buddy! my support system! My fav thing about her is that she's my best friend