Thursday, June 7, 2007

Near death Experience ! =S

Spent my morning watching Las Vegas! =) that's the way to spend every morning! =)

so, decided to go out with Ely today, go the curve.. it was a last minute thing, so, i gotten ready and went to pick her up then went to the curve.. My sister tag along to get 'free food' from LPK. She's so lame..

The most horrible thing happened in the car park. We were walking from the car to the escalator and we saw this old lady fell down! She hit the ground so hard.. BANG like that. Then we went closer and I saw bloody coming out from her head !!! OMG !! So poor thing. And the guard there was damn dumb called only for back-up! I tell youu! But don't know what happened to her.. Hopefully she makes it ohkayy!

Anyways, I wanted to watch Oceans Thirteen!! It's out !! but, we didn't make it there in time. we delley- dallay. AHAHAHA!! So anyways, went Ikea and tried out all the beds there. And Ely was talking about her future house and what she'll put in it and we will be roomies! haha. wild imagination !

Walk here and there, ended up reading ALOT of magazines in Borders..Ooh before that, I got a new water bottle cose I lost mine! =)

Then, went to buy Big Apple Doughnuts !! it's the bomb! better go get it now peeps! buy 12 free 6 !! Buy a dozen, free half a dozen! I just repeat it. =P lame-o! HAHAHA

After a blink of the eye, it was edy 6 plus! so called my cousin and he was on his way back so, followed him back! it's always fun in the car with him! he's so funny!!

Gonna go Uncle Gordon's condo tomorrow!! it's going to be so much fun! AHAHA looking forward to it. =) weeeeeeh!