Saturday, June 9, 2007

3 in 1 combo! xD

tennis

Feddie was struggling so badly that Davydenko manage to take that advantage! Feddie wasn't playing his best tennis! What is wrong??? Anyways, Feddie won with 7-5, 7-6, 7-6. See the results are not nice to see!.. So, Feddie will be going to finals against Nadal who beat I-don't-know-who with 7-6,6-4,6-2 ! That should be Feddie's results !! No chance for Feddie to win if he keeps on playing like his playing now! C'mon! FOCUS !! break his French Open winnings! AHAH. I mean he's strike thingy.. you know what I mean, right?

Formula One

WHY is Schumi there at the Canada GP !!!!!!!!!!! No chance for KIMI to win edy if he's there !!! Stuupid !! Don't come lar, I like you and all but don't you have something better to do!!??



Kimi, FOCUS!
& GGRRRRR Michael, What the hell are youu doing there!!


My Yesterday

woke up at about 6 am yesterday to watch Las Vegas! I couldn't sleep, I could but I keep dreaming for it that it doesn't let my brain rest! My unconscious is up! Anyways, went to the condo at about 7 something.. Nothing to do other than to watch movies. I watch countless movies yesterday!! Finally Whey Jinn and Crystal came.. went down to get drinks cose I was dying of dehydration !! Came back up to cook and watch move MOVIES!! The one Whey Jinn brought was the best of all I watched. Cose it's so funny! hahaha..

Anyways, after all that, I came home and watch tennis !! After 3 hours, yes 3 HOURS of sitting there watching them play, Feddie finally took it ! phhew! =)

I think I straight away went to bed after that.. Was a bloody tiring dayy for me! AHAHA

Overall = FUN!