Sunday, June 3, 2007

Smart tunnel a.k.a shity hole

Tooday!! alot of activities done! =D very satisfying! hehe..

Woke up early today.. Around 10 something.. went downstairs shouting for my mummie. ( I don't usually do that ohkay) Mummie Mummie Mummie.. no answer.. Only heard Zephry crying outside. So I let him in and asked him where's mummie.. He went around the house smelling and I thought he knows what I'm saying and was looking for her.. So, I also follow him where he went.. to the back, upstairs, my room, the toilet.. all don't have.. then he jumped on my bed and sleep. Useless dog! and for a split second I really thought he knows what I was saying and went to find Mummie cose he was smelling everywhere..

Finally, Mummie came back home with food !! Roti canai. blek! =.=.. Wasn't craving for that.. I was craving for pastaaa! so then, called Dominic and told him to come over for fun as we were planning to visit the Smart Tunnel before it 'makans' our moneyy. so, that means, ROAD TRIP AHHA sort of.. so, we went out, half way at the shop lots.. Uncle Gordon propose we take Zephyr along.. so, we detoured back home and took Zephyr.. I wanted to sit in front
but Jessie beat me to the chase, so when we went back home, it was a good opportunity to sit in front when jessie went down the car. so,I rushed down then suddenly my slipper broke!!!! so I gotta go change it and then jessie realise what I was doing so she ran back to the car! DAMN IT...

So then, we took 2 hours to find that bloody smart tunnel !! gave up when we couldn't find it so we went to lunch!! ate my pastaa! =) After that, back to our quest to find that bloody Smart Tunnel.. Uncle Gordon decided not to follow us as it will be a waste of time.. ahah.. so, we changed strategy.. Nick drove.. and we manage to find it.. went in.. FUCK!! waste our bloody time finding for the shit hole as my sis called it. the road was so bumpy.. not even and there's so many blind spots! Pencala Link was soOoO much better.. even the small tunnels in KL was 100% prettier that that.

After our road trip, we went and pick Uncle Gordon up and headed to Old Town at Desa.. haha, we told him how GREAT smart tunnel was.. ahaha we told him that the road was so smooth like silk and that we don't have to accelerate.. and we can drive up to 130 kph and if we go slower than that, at the back will horn !! haha it was so funnyy!! Don't know if he believed or not !! ahhahaha! then my mum was saying... " I feel so smart edy coming out of that Smart Tunnel " hahaa..

Oh and the fun part was, it was raining so heavily... and we gotta run back to the car !! shhssh!

Finally, going to Williams tonight.. ehhee I've never been there but the food is damn nice.. Jessie always tah-pau back and I will sapu it. yummiee!

Overall, a fun dayy! =)