Monday, September 29, 2008

It was the wicked and wild wind.

iMovie - Shaggy Dog.

The day we went to visit Crystal while she was admitted to the hospital. Or shall we say hotel, just to please Rachel ;P

I think it was a Wednesday. Rachel and Trina came early then we went for lunch before going to the hospital.

When we were at the lobby of the hospital, I was looking for the way to Crystal's block when this guy helped me out. So, we were walking behind of him and, I must tell you guys this story. Rachel asked me and Trina out loudly if he was a doctor, and I told her to ask him, but she didn't but she asked us loudly he heard and he turned around and answered Rach. It was so funny cause I think Rach thought she was being very soft spoken.

Anyways. we stayed there for almost 3 hours but it seemed short.

Crystal : eh, I tell you something,
my doctor very hott!

Don't mind me.. I was pressing Crystal's water
so she'll get more faster. Kidding. ;P

Look like granny's hand. all pruned.

When we left her. happily eating.

I was being such a jakun while I was there! Asking so many questions but it wasn't answered. Then, we told Crystal to go room by room to look for hot cute sick guys. HAHA!

fun times, funny moments.

Luckily we left when we did cause it started to pour heavily but that didn't stop us from getting a nice cold delicious cup of Oreo mudpie on the way back. Rachel was so happy it's like she's a little girl in a candy shop.

After, I started on my chemistry. My poor book. It's dying.

Don't give up on me now.