Sunday, September 7, 2008

I probably should mention the 7 that I like

iMovie - A Walk to Remember.

The prefect movie for the mood I'm in. A movie where he had it - he had glory, power, control and just lost it all in the end.

Nothing is ever certain until you see that finishing line, that glow at the end of the tunnel. Nothing is never going to change.

Anyways.

I woke up to a beautiful morning this morning. With my window's open since last night, the morning light was shining into my room and I just opened my eyes to such a beautiful morning. It made me very happy. I had no idea why but it felt like "today's gonna be a nice day" feeling.

So, last minute, went to the Curve with Crystal. Went popular first to get a few books then headed to Coffee Bean to study.

I overflowed. That is why I hate going out when I'm having my period. Every time! I have to stay home. it's not that hard staying home for 3 days till it passes.

I'm off to bed now. goodnight ! Study again tomorrow! sucks!