Saturday, September 6, 2008

through it all, just stand up!

iMovie - Stand Up 2 Cancer.

Man! I missed Stand Up 2 Cancer this morning! I woke up at 8 but I didn't know it was on! I thought it was 8 at night! Darn! But at the same time tonight there's F1 !! I'm screwed! I can watch F1 at 12 but at that same time there's Beverly Hills 90210! how am I gonna watch it all? I'm for sure gonna have to watch Stand Up to Cancer cause it's only today. dilemma!!

Went to school! xD very proud of myself. haha. It was a class breaking record! EVERYONE came! even on the first week of school, we didn't have a full class attendance record cause Chia Ping was a week late for school.

It's so cool. We did something. we mattered. haha!!

Anyways,

Me, Zhee, Crystal and a bunch of other people was late for school so we had to sit at the front there. & this annoying std. 6 small girl prefect tried to show us who's boss by asking us rudely to do what she said. And of course, Crystal wasn't fazed by her rudeness made the prefect even more mad which made us even more happier! Seriously, she was a little bitch. She was trying to look all serious and loud. it wasn't working little girl. Go home to mommy.

So, in class I was doing those set math paper thingy and it was angle of depression which I now love doing! haha. it's super fun. Math's fun and now I know why. So anyways, Vivian and Zhee was also doing it but they couldn't get the answer so I did it and tadaaaa! I got the answer! It feels so good when I get the right answer!

Anyways, been doing a lot of maths and acc lately. I have to start on my chemistry now! I hate paper 1! why must paper 1 be harder than paper 2 & 3?! Oh man, my sejarah! I have to start reading the whole freaking text book! I hate sejarah! I'll be like my bro. Skip sejarah paper on SPM! :p

So, I was gossip-ing this morning. - guys, it's a good way to start your mornings! trust me. don't wait for E! News to come on. just surf it

Selena Gomez who’s featured in the latest issue of Teen Vogue, recently spilled about a new song she just wrote called “I’m Sorry.”The new track’s is about liking a guy who can’t get over his ex, rumored to be about Nick Jonas getting over ex Miley Cyrus.

“My favorite song that I’ve written is called ‘I’m Sorry’”, Selena tells Twist. “It’s about a boy I kind of fell for, but he couldn’t let his ex-girlfriend go, and it was really difficult..

Nyahaha!! I'm pretty sure Selena is just the rebound girl! haha. I like Miley better. She's funnier, more outgoing. Yeah, you're lost Nick! Miley is already going out with Cody Linley. *upgrade!*

Oh, and Cody can drive!!