Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shut up and let me go, Hey!

iMovie - 21

Yesterday, it was only me and Hollie that turned up for tuition. I mean, from our group. Crystal's quitting, so basically, if I press my luck, the two lazy boys will turn up for tuition most of the time or else I'll be alone if Whey Jinn goes for the other class. But thank gosh she don't all the time! :P

I took so long to do the damn question and I always forgotten to add in the little details. I was beating myself up pretty badly yesterday cause the week before, it was after our acc exam when we went to tuition and I was still fresh so WheyJinn and I kept getting everything right so fast. That was a proud moment.

Ooh then Francis kept teasing me. I called him cause he was 15 minutes late and when he picked up, he said.

Francis : Hello, Felipe Massa here.

Pffts. then when he reached, he made a very very lame excuse.

Francis : I was actually on time but I went and pump fuel and unfortunately the rig was still on so I had to move very slowly.

That's not all. No no, if that's all, he's not Francis. The whole class was about F1. The same concept. Last lap la. fastest lap la. From hero to zero la (Massa)
But it was funny cause sometimes when I catch a glimpse of him, he'll act out him driving a car which is pretty funny.

Anyways. After tuition, I went over to my aunt's house to sleep over.
Gosh, If I stay there for another day, I'll die!! You won't appreciate home unless you're taken away from it. I'm now so grateful that I'm in this family and I'm staying in this house.

I can't stand it there! And my aunt some more asked me to stay longer. Hey, no thank you!

Reasons why I can't stand it there. ( no offense auntiee )

-1st- It's near Curve which means it's near the highway which means hearing motorbikes every minute! speaking of sound pollution!

-2nd - You have to get up early cause sleeping or not sleeping they'll come in the room and start talking.

-3rd - Even if you're hungry or not, they'll rush you to eat cause they want to freaking wash the dishes.

-4th - cousin is always watching cartoon on the tv, and it's not the cartoons that I like.

-5th - can't on the fan in the evening cause it's so-called 'cooling'

LAST - It's not my house! My house I get to bloody do what I want when I want and if I want!
there's no place better than home!

I came running back home!