Wednesday, September 17, 2008

tell me, tell me something I don't know.

iMovie - Another Cinderella Story.

Yeap, the title says it all. There's another Cinderella story. staring Selena Gomez and Drew Seeley.

Typical boy meets girl in a masked ball. Girl rushes home before 12. Girl drops something. Boy finds girl. Girl falls in love with boy and live happily ever after. Except this movie doesn't have a fairy godmother but she has a best friend if that helps ;D


It's mostly about her dancing. It's quite nice.


Anyways.
I really really can't study sejarah. That's the one subject I can't get it into my thick head. I never want to study ever again in my life! HAHA. I'll be the girl collecting money in the toll booth or the old auntie who sweeps the floor or the one who sells newspaper! I hate studying. It's not fun anymore. I need a break.

Tomorrow's moral. I've never aced my moral this whole year. It sucks. I think the teacher don't like me very much. He's a bit bias if you ask me.. Anyways, it's just moral. it won't get me that far along. xD

I'm super sleepy. Gnite!