Monday, September 22, 2008

I used the rule the world.

iMovie - Freedom Writer.

This sucks, bites, blows! ( sounds familiar? yurp, I got it from there!)

According to Trina, today was 'my day'. Well, today sucks, bites,blows!

I took so freaking long to re-think for the kos pengeluaran part. Cause they wanted kos prima only. I was thinking, the kerja dalam proses is in kos overhed but should I put it in cause it's given or should I not put it in cause it might be a trick question. Well, it's not a trick question! grr. I shouldn't double check so I didn't have to change anything. I changed everything for the worst! I shouldn't double question myself!

Don't even get me started with Chem. I don't know how the hell did my sister do it. She got an A1 without even taking paper 3! Frack her!

Well, so yesterday I went and study with Hollie. Crystal couldn't go cause she thought she had something that I haven't had so she sat this one out. Usually when it's just me and Crystal, well to be frank, we up our heads to see guys who passes by. I mean, you have to, it's a distraction in a public place.

Okay anyways, what I'm trying to say that, me and Crystal only look up to see people passing by. Do you do that Crystal? Anyways, yesterday I went with Hollie, and he did the same thing when chicks walked by. BUT he follows the chick rather than just looking up. HAHAHA!! Yes you did Hollie, don't try to deny it. ;P

Guys, guys!

I hate it when I'm stress or over thinking. I don't think I'm stressed about anything but my mind is telling a different story. I always can't sleep properly at night. So many things running through my mind. So, last night I slept at 3. Rolled around my bed. Then I thought it was time to wake up and get ready when it was only 5. Bloody! I didn't check the time properly. So, I went back to sleep with my uniform on.

I'm going to have a gooooood night sleep this weekend! Relaxed and free! Care freee! xD

Accounts paper 2, here I come diving in swimming with the sharks!