Monday, September 1, 2008

been feeling lost, cant find a word to say.

iMovie - Transformers.

Time flies so fast! it's so fast Monday night. I still have the image of Friday's ceramah flashing behind my head. tsk tsk.

Today, woke up at 10 am then started studying at 10.30 when Trina came over. we studied for almost 7 hours! haha! But I took 5 hours to do math paper 1. xD I don't know why but like, when I checked the time, it was already 12 something. Time flied by so freaking fast!

Anyways, learnt a lot. like tangent. haha! and y2 - y1 over x2-x1 and y= mx + c. haha! Man.

Ooh man, I wish Nicole could take Lewis out for more late night parties, clubbing and make him sick like he was last weekend. Even better, get him real drunk the night before a race! muahaha!

Go out more! miss practices, miss press conference! better, miss a race! HAHA

//*edited 2 days later ;P

With no room, I don't feel comfortable siting down here thinking of what to write. But my bro just flew off back to Russia this morning. So I got my room back! =D but lost the company. I like it here when my bro's back. 3 girls, 2 dogs and lots-and-lots-of-security just isn't much company.

Besides, I'll miss all the stuff that has to change because of my bro. like, the toilet will stink a little because after he washes his face, the floor gets all soaked up and the towels becomes all smelly or when he doesn't screw back the top of the toothpaste. bad habits! Fortunately, he puts down the toilet seat after using it. haha! no one fell so far. =P

And I'll miss the mornings when we all gather in his room after waking up just to talk and plan what to do for the day. and he'll download some cool games and we'll try to beat each other. Well. the up side of missing all those is that I get my bed back! Ah, feels so good! haha.

Anyways, enough of the mushy stuffs.

The whole day yesterday, I hugged my box of koko crunch. If I didn't totally look like a weirdo or a lame freak hugging the box, I would totally hug it to tuition. I almost did, but my mum reminded me that I was carrying the box! If I leave it out of my sight for just a minute, my sister will sapu it! So, I hugged it the whole day yesterday. Freak! haha.