Friday, September 19, 2008

what you see is only half of what you get.

iMovie - Varsity Blues

I woke up quite early because it started to rain and it was really very noisy. The neighbour fixed this aluminium kinda of shades and when water falls, it's so loud let along a heavy rain.

So, since 10 in the morning, I've been polishing up on my chemistry. Did you know that there's more than 30 experiments for form 4 & 5 ! I'm going to die. Why must Chem and Acc be the last 2 papers! really really bad combination!

Today was really hot don't you think? I want snow. I wanna touch snow. I wanna go dog sledding. I wanna make snow angels. I want snow! I wanna put colouring on snow and have a snow ball fight. I want to make a snow man and put a carrot as his nose! =(

Anyhoo.

Looks like Audrina is moving out and moving on.

From 3 & then there left 2.

It looks like it's not only me who's having friend issues. It proves that no matter how hard you work on your friendship, a fall out is bound to happen. i.e : Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie. It's a little cliche for Paris to fall for the same guy. Fortunately, Joel has a twin. haha!

Oh well. Pass the dwelling about my problems.

Ohkay, I'm not usually drooling over Zac Efron. but I do think he's so freaking funny. Did you guys see the Behind The Scenes of HSM 3? Zac is probably the funny, always playing tricks one.

& he looks so ohmyfreakinggosh handsome here.

Who's cuter?
Elvis!

Nick Jonas' puppy, Elvis. So cute!

Lastly.

I was recalling so hard who this guy is. And finally it came to me. It's Drew Tyler! I used to have so many pictures of him. haha *stalker* I also used to watch Bold & Beautiful just because of him. But I stopped cause that show is just ohsoboring and I can't just wait for every scene he's in.

Man, all guys with the name Drew is ohso cute. Drew Fuller. Drew Seeley. Drew Tyler Bell.