Monday, September 8, 2008

dust it off, don't let up.

iMovie - Are we done Yet?

Updates @ Formula One.
I got the greatest news!

Kimi Raikkonen has extended his contract with Ferrari that ends at the end of year 2009 till the end of year 2011.
I'm hoping that is true! I'm hoping it's super true! But I'll see the official line-up myself with million thousands of people. I can wait till this weekend. It's where Ferrari will expose their 2009 line-up!

Meanwhile, Fernando Alonso is rumoured to be signing a new contract with Team BMW Sauber Patronas! I think that poor man has a lot of talent that cannot be express because of what he has under that car. The two most competitive teams also can't accommodate him. With McLaren and his past. and Ferrari with already the best 2 drivers. I think just for laughs, Alonso should team up with Kimi in Ferrari.

Anyways.

For the past few days, I've been studying my ass off. Well, not the whole day but parts of the day ;P

Last Thursday - had a study group with Trina, Crystal and Rachel.
Friday - went to school - did more studyingS.
Saturday - I did chemistry. I hate chemistry! grr
Sunday - went to the Curve, & studied more with Crystal.
Monday - went to Mont' Kiara with Crystal and Trina and did more studying!
Naked Tuesday - will be going Bangsar to study AGAIN!

This will the first and last time I'm studying this much. After all this, don't count on me to even study half as hard as I'm studying right now! I know I'm not studying half as hard as other people but it's the hardest of the hardest I can study.

It's time to start studying Sejarah. I didn't have anything but the text book at first. the first few chapters were capable-able. But when I flipped through the pages of other chapters - all I can see is words and my brain telling me not to read it. not to even memorize it. So, I went out and got a reference book. I wanted to get those comic book so I could maybe memorize more but I didn't. Cause it's silly. Silly Billy.

If the mind keeps thinking you've had enough,
but the hearts keeps telling you don't give up,
Who are we to be questioning, wondering what is what,
through it all - JUST STAND UP!