Wednesday, September 3, 2008

turn on that radio, as loud as it can go.

iMovie - Beverly Hills 90210.

Why must the show I really wanna watch takes the longest time to download!! So frustrating! Now I know how it feels waiting for something. haha. I feel sorry for Trina. kena harass by me dropping bits and bits of salt to her excitement. hahaha! It's so funny! xDAnyways. Guess what, One Tree Hill had the highest rating for it's season opening episode with 9.6! Jamie Jam is so so adorable! I want a son just like him! Of course Prison Break had a 8.6 rating. They had the most seeder! the download was so freaking fast! if only I still watch that show. I stop watching since the 3rd season. Out of jail, in of jail, out of jail again then back in again! tsk.

Oh and 90210 had only 7.6 rating. Not as good as it's original Beverly Hills 90210 opening episode with an 8.8! I think everybody is comparing the old 90210 to the new 90210.
Among all of them, I like The Hills the most! xD That episode is the funniest! "This is called multi-tasking in the power bitch world". who uses that line!? hahahah!

I've been sitting in my room the whole day watching all series all day long. Study? stu-what-dy! If only there's examinations about TV series! who wouldn't score?! even prisoners in jail will score with all the shooting of Prison Break and everything. XD

P/S : I wanted to blog about something else but it fell from my head. I can't remember. I remembered it in my dream but I don't remember it now.

*//edited 10 PM

Oh right. Now I remember. US Open started, and if you hadn't know, ROGER FEDERER has already fallen from his NUMBER 1 spot. It'll be a miracle if he can beat Novak Djokovic and get his ass to semi-finals! He needs to retire while still on top!. What's wrong with top athletes this days! Federer, Kimi, all falling down - hard.