Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hamilton wins but KIMI's the HERO of the race.

KIMI : FLYING-FREAKING-TASTIC!
Hamilton for victory ( pure lucky)


Formula One Belgium GP Results :
  • 1st - Lewis Hamilton("that's what I'm taking about"- my shit!)
  • 2nd - Felipe Massa ( well done)
  • 3rd - Nick Heidfeld ( good job!! )
  • 4th - Fernando Alonso ( good thinking - changing tyres.)
  • DNF - Kimi Raikkonen
Starting - Kimi ran wide but came back behind of Massa. Overtook Massa in the 2nd corner and was charging for Lewis and overtook him BEAUTIFULLY! Kimi dominated that race! He was back. He showed everyone that he's still the flying finn!


Bite your tongue! swallow your words!

Kimi had lewis at the back of his hand! Did amazingly!

UNTIL..
FUCKKKK!! ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH! GGGGRRRRRRRRRRr!

2 laps to victory - rain starts to pour.
Lewis overtook Kimi,
-
Kimi overtakes Lewis,
-
Kimi spins, Lewis leads,
-
Lewis spins, Kimi leads.
-
Kimi spins but still leads!
-
Lewis overtakes and kimi spins!

- BING BANG BOOM !!
....
Kimi crashed!



WITH ONLY ONE LAP TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks!! but still, KIMI DID A WONDERFUL JOB FROM THE START! he's still the HERO in his favourite circuit!

I applaud you Iceman! I'm here supporting you 110%!

this is breaking my heart!
& the tears comes streaming down my face,
when I lose something I can't replace,
when I love someone but it goes to waste,
could it be worsst?

Anyways. Round of applause to Heikki too. Didn't have the best start - from 3rd dropped to 15th but fought his way around. Overtaking one by one. He did a fantastic job!