Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm gonna Ace it, you'll see!

iMovie - Die Hard 4.0

I was doing my work, then I called Crystal and she said she was watching Die Hard so I also went and watch. But it was towards the ending already so I caught the whole movie just now. =)
I like the bad guy. even though he's bad, he looks good being a bad guy. haha. And where got Air Force One fly below buildings and fire open shots one! I like it when they can't die. kick, shot, burn also cannot die. xD

Anyways, my worst nightmare is coming alive tomorrow morning and I can't face it without Zhee Yi sitting next to me. I have to do it all by myself which sucks! If I get like 40 by myself, I'm already proud but of course I wanna get more to pay off all my hard work for the past 2 weeks. doing, doing and doing more maths.

this 2 weeks me and Crystal learnt a lot. Imagine if we started off earlier, we'll be the one cruising not suffering. tsk tsk.

Oh, yesterday we went Starbucks to study & then there were this group of people. British I think, kuai lous with accent la. ( damn sexy accent xD ) They were damn funny, I kept looking at them and laughing at what they did. I could even hear them talking because they were sitting beside us. I can't concentrate and kept like laughing. And I bet they know I was laughing at them because I was for sure not laughing at the book I was readying - history and I'm sure they knew that.

It was so funny I'm starting to laugh myself thinking back how funny they were.

I didn't study at all today. How am I gonna pass without studying... I'll study later. I'm sure I will.