Thursday, September 11, 2008

it can go through anything.

iMovie - The Prince and Me : Royal Wedding.

Trials has officially begun. I HAVE to do good in order to get into collage early! Or ELSE! I'm doomed.

Yesterday I didn't go school so just today I found out where I was sitting. - HELL I'm sitting all the way up front! 6th row! At least I'm sitting window side! Yet, it's so damn hot! If only it rains! Still, it was so bloody hot!

BM paper - it was.. well, let's just say listening to podcasts really helped me out. I did that interview essay. I have to thank Ryan Seacrest if I score that paper. In my whole education history, this is the FIRST time I wrote 6 pages long for that essay!

& then it was paper 2. I seriously don't know what happened. I studied that komsas part. it was in my head during recess, but when I stare at the paper - blank! I stared blank! All that was running through my mind was 'what should I write, what should write' Blew that paper! grr!

Anyways, I'm so glad BM is out of the way! No need to worry anymore about having my whole certificate being red. DO NOT JINX IT

Came home, straight away watch my series! Downloaded the new series 'Privileged'. It's quite nice. And the place where they shot the show is so bloody nice! Go check it out.

I HEART Ethan! <3him <3him LOOVE him!

He looks like someone but I can't recall who!
Anyone?

Off to do more studying. -English! grr.

Weekend's here! It's hardcore studying time again! =)

Ain't she so pretty!
Look at that heavenly eyes of hers!