Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm going to ride it all night long.

iMovie - Cars.

The only cartoon/animated movie I've ever watch. Other than Finding Nemo.

Anyways, I'm again blogging at Uncle Gordon's hotel room. I'm just not home all the time this days. Who would wanna stay at home when there's a hotel room at your disposal. haha.

I think that a lot of people from our floor has called to complain cause me and my sister was shouting so loud while watching Formula One. Stupid weekend, stupid race!

I'm craving for meat ball noodle! The one from town. why must the most dirtiest places in the world makes the tastiest food?! is it because of the extra 'ingredient' they add? haha!

Here are some pictures from yesterday.

when walking in the room.

I like the light coming from under the picture.

oh, the sexy view outside the window.

The Shepherd's pie from Shangri-La's Pub is 
much nicer than this one from Dome.
Anyways..  
I hate blogging using other peoples computers cause it's not the same. Sometimes it's annoying cause it's all wrong and stuff like that.