Saturday, September 20, 2008

don't understand I could only be one person & that's Joey.

iMovie - High School Musical.

I suddenly had the urge to watch High School Musical. So I did. I re-watched the first and second one. I can't believe the third one will be out in theaters! Kenny Ortega is seriously damn good in what he does. All respect goes to him.

I can't wait to watch more of it ..
They are so cute together.
I love them!

Anyways. I didn't really study at all today. Even just now when I was out for my 'studying time'.
I've lost most of my motivation. Also, I think the stress and the unbalance timing this days is getting to me. Somehow, I'm more sleepy, more hungry and more forgetful and more LAZY! I'm so damn lazy to even get water from downstairs kitchen. =(

I can't wait for it to be over. Take a week off then gotta start it all over again. Can't we just get some oral test and get it done with or something.

Grr! I seriously seriously hate/'more awful word for hate' Chem! hate hate hate it! I should have move to art stream! Sub science ain't fun. And I'm sure pure science ain't much joy either. But I love science. So maybe, just maybe I'll be interested in bio.

Whatever! peace out. I'm off to bed.

I miss you,
I miss your smile,
And I still shred a tear,
every once in a while,
And even though it's different now,
You're still here somehow,
My heart won't let you go,
And I need you to know,
I miss you.